The Way Of The Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic stat idea

Go down

Basic stat idea Empty Basic stat idea

Post by Derpy Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:16 am

I had this idea a few days ago that at least a few stats take place on a spectrum of skill. The stats will totally require balancing from someone more mathematical and shit than me.

The example I have would be Physical attacks vs Ki attacks, which, might do 33% of a character's PL without training in either. Training raises the "base offense" by 33%, up to a maximum of 99%. The stats would draw from this.

100% Phys. Attacks----x-----100% Ki Attacks would mean that both physical and ki attacks do 50% of 33% PL, or 16.5% of PL in damage from attacks. 100% physical would mean you can barely use ki, and it's useless to create any techniques using it.

The other 2 stats I've figured out are like BB's stats.

Endurance - % of half of total PL, stats can raise this amount to a maximum of 150%. This subtracts from incoming damage for hits.

Health - I don't know yet.

Speed - Static 50% of your PL. Anyone with speed within 100 PL of your speed is considered to match you in speed. You have to have at least 1000 more speed to blink in front of them, and blinking takes 1 energy point.

Energy. Everyone starts with 10. You gain 1 after reaching 20,000, 40,000, 60,000, 80,000, and 100,000 PL. After that you gain one every 40k. The bottom 5 energy are only half as efficient as the rest.

The percents and shit would be static outside of items. Item's probably will be expensive and not very strong until you get to the highest level ones.

Derpy
Admin

https://wayofthedragonball.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down